Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?

Article about: Been offered this is it original?, he sent me these pics on a cheap smart phone.

?

Default Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?

Been offered this is it original?, he sent me these pics on a cheap smart phone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?
    P
    Many

Be aware of a seller who sends such bad pics...
    Out of this horrible pictures I don't like it.

Because of this pics I would stay away from it and spend my money for a piece which is 100% original. I think the price seems like "the real deal", am I right?

Regards

?

Thanks Landser, 2nd time in 2 days I got crappy pics and no real straight answers from some, lol, but this dude with the diamond lives a hour away, and I go to that area to visit a Son, and the local gun shop, check it out in person & get decent pics myself, if I think it has a chance.

MAP
    ?

Here's an original.

Hitler Youth "Honour Badge"

I don't profess to know these, but there are examples on the forum to compare to. I find it odd how the numbers curve.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Years ago, I posted one I owned on a forum that is now defunct. A member in Europe posted that he researched these and the RZM maker did not make these badges. Fortunately, I also had the urkunde for the badge that listed the matching number. A little researched item proved to a doubter that the item was genuine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.