Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert

Article about: Dear, I have this HJ badge in my collection with the mention "Hitler-Jugend marschiert - Köln 14.-15.10.1933". On the backside one can read the maker Paulmann & Crone Lüdensche

Default Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert

Dear,

I have this HJ badge in my collection with the mention "Hitler-Jugend marschiert - Köln 14.-15.10.1933". On the backside one can read the maker Paulmann & Crone Lüdenscheid.
    As far as I was able to find out it seems to my as a original one.
    Or am I wrong ?
    Anyone a opinion ?

Help needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiertHelp needed. Badge HJ marschiert

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert

Your badge shows all of the characteristics and detail of what would be considered a period item.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanx for the reply Bob !
    Greetz.

Nice badge. Hereis information on that event (post 18) - Adolf Hitler Marsch der HJ zum Reichsparteitag - Hitler Youth Forum

Sorry for using the same thread.I believe it is better not to make a same thread again in forum.

I want to see and my badge.It is the same and believe it is ok, but who knows.A help is every time wanted.Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert   Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert  

Help needed. Badge HJ marschiert  

No one?? (if someone has seen my photo in this thread.maybe i must open a new one)

Looks OK to me and congrats on your 1000th post.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OW.Did not see that it was my 1000 post.Not one of the best but ok. Thank you Adrian for wishes and for help