Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitle Youth belt(unknown buckle maker)for opinions

Article about: Hello, This is a second HJ belt I've been offered similar wear as the last one I posted. I can't spot a maker on this one, as it is unmarked. Interesting coloring to the reverse... Again, ma

This one will be coming to a home in the US near you soon. Pics to follow. Thanks again gentlemen!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitle Youth belt(unknown buckle maker)for opinions
    P
    Many

?

Quote by avenger View Post
    This one will be coming to a home in the US near you soon. Pics to follow. Thanks again gentlemen!
    Good decision ! Here is the thread on my example...a good early buckle to add

Unmarked - Rudolf Schanes ?

?

Avenger... Weller is a HJ buckle guy and I appreciate his opinion.. If it's good for him.... It's great for you !! I look forward to the posting when it arrives... Good luck and "Keep" hunting !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Now one of us needs to find an HJ marked M4/103...that's the tough one

Thanks guys. Weller's example was one I looked at after he identified this one's maker. That's a lovely example you have there, and was very helpful to compare to! This will make my first complete belt in addition to my first HJ buckle, so I'm pretty excited to have a look at it. Certainly more to come.

?

Hahahha.. Jeff.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks guys. Weller's example was one I looked at after he identified this one's maker. That's a lovely example you have there, and was very helpful to compare to! This will make my first complete belt in addition to my first HJ buckle, so I'm pretty excited to have a look at it. Certainly more to come.
    Will be interesting to see if the belt has any cool markings. HJ buckle collecting can be very addicting, so many different makers and markings

Ooops. Sorry Bob! I missed that forum and just used what other posts from searches had used.
    No problem. That is what we mods are here for.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

New photos on the first page, added to my original post! The belt and buckle are pretty nice. There's one thing I wasn't able to see in the seller's photos, and that's that one of the welds on the catch on the buckle has broken loose from the buckle. The last photo in the new set shows this. Is this going to hurt it much where I need to contact the seller about it, or is that not really a significant issue?

On the belt, the only marking I could find is a circle with what looks like it starts with an R in it, maybe a B. I took a photo of that too. Not sure if it's enough to identify anything from though.

Thanks again everyone.

?

Nice set Avenger with a proper HJ belt with a bit of the RZM stamp remaining on the leather. I would not worry too much about the broken weld. The set will display just fine - just don't attach the belt catch so as to not pull more on the buckle catch.

See what other say here as well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast