Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler jugend drum!?

Article about: Heey folks! Annoyed from this ads?   My questions are, is this a early Hitler youth marching Drum?If its even real ? Didn't find much information about this drum, but found this . -Earl

?

Default Hitler jugend drum!?

Heey folks!

My questions are, is this a early Hitler youth marching Drum?If its even real ?

Didn't find much information about this drum, but found this .

-Early thirties Hitler Youth Marching drum ,with green and white triangles.Complete with all its spanner bolts , turnkey and hook holding the snare wires.Small one inch tear to lower skin just below the snare wires otherwise good condition.The green and white drums were the state colours of Saxony and used originally by the Reichsheer and early days of the Wehrmacht along with the SA and Hitler Youth in the Saxony area. - See more at: WW2 German Early Hitler Youth Marching Drum

Hitler jugend drum!?Hitler jugend drum!?Hitler jugend drum!?Hitler jugend drum!?Hitler jugend drum!?

-All the best! Closer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler jugend drum!?
    P
    Many

Nice Snare-drum and original drumsticks as well...I'd like to have one of these in my display!...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Nice Snare-drum and original drumsticks as well...I'd like to have one of these in my display!...
    cheers, Glenn
    Oh, nice to hear!=)
    Do you have any info about this Snare-drum?

I bought it for 90 dollar on a Swedish auction, good deal?

-All the best Closer

?

Very nice drum. Skins are good. Could have been made anytime between ca. 1900 and early 1930's . Most likely around1930. Green drums where not producded after 33 unless specifically requested to the manufacturer at the time of order. (I have yet to see one .)This ofcoarse cost extra..Green was readily avalaible again in the 50's .

This one looks period to me,but they are very hard to Date..was a very good price..does it have a maker on it?

?

Oh , Reichswehr drums and other instruments where all used by the wehrmacht. Which in turn was later used by the DDR's NVA .. ! It's insane trying to date some equipment..yours I would put money on that it was not Hj , but a Reichswehr drum. And there is nothing wrong with that. They came in a variety of colors and trying to collect them all is very cool.

JMM
    ?

Great piece at a very good price (IMO)