Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend grouping

Article about: Hi guys. I have no experience in badges. More into my daggers and lately buckles. Buckles are good. Would like help with all the badges and are they original? As I like groupings such as thi

?

Default Hitler Jugend grouping

Hi guys. I have no experience in badges. More into my daggers and lately buckles. Buckles are good. Would like help with all the badges and are they original? As I like groupings such as this. As always thanks for your help and time.Hitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend groupingHitler Jugend grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend grouping
    P
    Many

Hi Allan, your items look promising. For better feedback I suggest you start separate threads for them, especially for the buckles. Post detailed pictures including the back side so experts can properly assess them.

Good luck!

?

Hi Migobeego. I have put better pics of buckles in the buckle group and they are good. Only pics i have as from auction site. If goes cheap enough will buy just for the buckles. Just would like to know if badges are good. Thanks

From what I can see, badges are good too.