Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's

Article about: Good afternoon fellow collectors, As you may be aware I am in the process of completing a HJ mannequin. I need a neckerchief and woggle. How does this example compare with genuine articles?

Default Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's

Good afternoon fellow collectors,

As you may be aware I am in the process of completing a HJ mannequin.

I need a neckerchief and woggle. How does this example compare with genuine articles?

Thank you, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's
    P
    Many

this scraf and rank insignias are fine, dont know on the label i cant see it! not too keen on the leather Knot, not easy to find a course cotton scarf with RZM control ink stamp! a good catch imo!

I've owned a scarf almost identical. I felt it was a good period item in hand comparing it side by side to a known fake. Good luck but I fear this one will sell for too much as there are already bids.

Thank you. What do you think of the leather knot?

I have a price in my head of what I am willing to pay.

Thank you, Glen.

The leather knot looks fine for a display. Unless RZM marked and tacked on the reverse with a metal brad, it's almost impossible to tell if it's period or not. These were widely used before and after the war by numerous Pfadfinder organizations in varying colors and tones of leather.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    The leather knot looks fine for a display. Unless RZM marked and tacked on the reverse with a metal brad, it's almost impossible to tell if it's period or not. These were widely used before and after the war by numerous Pfadfinder organizations in varying colors and tones of leather.
    Thank you very much - I have often wondered if there is any distinction between Third Reich era examples and post war ones.

Thank you, Glen.

JMM
    ?

Hi Glen

I had the same problem when I got my leather knot. As Darin said, without RZM mark it's almost impossible to know if it is a period item or not
    Here are some pics of mine (the 3 strand HalstuchKnoten it's not RZM marked but I know it's original once it was family purchased and it came along with the scraf and summer cap; the 4 strand one may or may not be period. I guess that german boy scouts still use them today)

Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's

Quote by JMM View Post
    Hi Glen

I had the same problem when I got my leather knot. As Darin said, without RZM mark it's almost impossible to know if it is a period item or not
    Here are some pics of mine (the 3 strand HalstuchKnoten it's not RZM marked but I know it's original once it was family purchased and it came along with the scraf and summer cap; the 4 strand one may or may not be period. I guess that german boy scouts still use them today)

Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's

Thank you for the additional information - fingers crossed I can buy this little lot at the right price. If I can buy this I think that the only main item what I need now is a side cap and an original armband.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's  

I may have paid a bit too much. But... I won the lot!

I will post pictures on the mannequin when they arrive.

Thank you, Glen.

Hi guys,

Please find attached some updated pictures of my HJ display!

All I need now is:

- socks and shoe laces
    - side cap
    - original armband
    - leather belt
    - HJ trumpet banner

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's   Hitler Jugend Neckerchief and other insignia's