Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127 Süd Württemberg

Article about: This is the jacket i got...i think may have similar issues Original Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM) Kletterjacke With Insignia & RZM Label

This is the jacket i got...i think may have similar issues Original Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM) Kletterjacke With Insignia & RZM Label

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg
    P
    Many

The insignia on the BDM Kletterjacke looks really fresh and bright compared to the wear of the jacket. No dirt or stains at all on the insignia but the jacket has some wear. It's not unusual to find these jackets with restored insignia as they were stripped of insignia and worn post war in some cases. The RZM tag is nice to see on the jacket as many are missing the tag.

yeah thats what i thought...but i do like that RZM tag...thanks to HJ collector for putting me onto it

Darin, the insignia of a kletterweste always looks like that in hand , even my 100% untouched one, they are very hard to photograph the age on them, mines the dimaond is nictone yellow with age but looks brand new in a picture, an in hand is needed to be best sure

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your help. I have decided to make a purchase, either way I plan on making a complete HJ mannequin which will be a 'put-together' from original items.

Can somebody please tell me what other item I will need to complete this mannequin, could a HJ armband be worn with this shirt?

Thank you, Glen.

?

Nice find. I agree with the comments about stitching on triangle. I would have loved to pick this up to go with the flute I just picked up. Congrats.

An armband would have been worn with the shirt, per regulations. It will look good on display IMO.

The flute looks very nice! I might buy a drum for this set-up, I already have the hanger.

Here is a list on items I believe I need:

- HJ armband
    - HJ side cap
    - Cross strap (RZM marked)
    - HJ buckle with belt (RZM) marked)
    - Black shorts
    - Socks and boots
    - Swallows nests

Would a dagger be appropriate?

Thank you, Glen.

HJ knife ! yes imo, you will need good luck with the swallow nests these are very rare and are mostly copys around so beware before laying down your cash!

this is the variant i would use on this shirt, maybe make an offer on it!

http://www.mk2militaria.com/viewphot...=50845&phqu=10

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    HJ knife ! yes imo, you will need good luck with the swallow nests these are very rare and are mostly copys around so beware before laying down your cash!

this is the variant i would use on this shirt, maybe make an offer on it!

http://www.mk2militaria.com/viewphot...=50845&phqu=10
    Funnily enough, I did have a look on this site earlier! It is a nice armband but a bit pricy.

Swallow nests are a must to make this shirt resemble its former beauty and I will certainly post pictures before I make a purchase; is there any obvious differences from fake and genuine ones?

Thank you, Glen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast