Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend badge?

Article about: Anyone know the value of this?

Default Hitlerjugend badge?

Hitlerjugend badge?

Anyone know the value of this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend badge?
    P
    Many

Quote by DanielSWE View Post
    Hitlerjugend badge?

Anyone know the value of this?
    The forum is not a free appraisal service so these type of posts are frowned upon. Do a little leg work and look for similar items on dealer sites. We also appreciate the use of the word "please" when requesting assistance.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The only reason i asked is becouse i have ofcourse searched the web but found like 100 different prices, all from 30 to 90 dollars, therfore i wanted to get a good answers here so i could know for a fact, i am not gonna sell it. I just wanna know what my things are worth!

Please

Moved to the HJ forum.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hitlerjugend badge?

If there are that many versions of these to be found with a wide range in price, the one takeaway you should get from that is these are quite common items. A dealer or private seller can ask what they wish and certainly some people may pay it. But use your head, would you pay $90 for such a item if a similar can be had for $30? Use respected dealer pricing and subtract 15 to 20 percent for collector value, and of course try to find a comparable in quality as well; as that too will affect value. Just remember a fool and his money are easily parted. Best regards.

Brian

Hitlerjugend badge?

Thx for a good answer as allways!

The value of any collectable will fluctuate by the desirability of the collector. In the past, I have paid top dollar for an item I wanted. In the case of your pin, it would not be something of great interest to me so the value to you would be higher than it would be to me. There is no set answer to your inquiry. Value can change based on the collector market and the economy. When I started collecting, early SA daggers were $5.00 and RZM models $3.00 in excellent condition. The market for these at one time soared and then fell due to availability and demand. If you can buy the same item for 1/3 what the high end pricing, look at it as a bargain. None of this is like the standard cost of a can of soup and you can not eat it either
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

i usually ask minimum price what i'm happy with what comes up that in auction is just plus...
    as well if its a rare item that is hard to value stick it in auction and see how it goes...