Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ armband authenticity

Article about: Hi all, I'm quite confident in this item (my opinion and its source) but confirmation is always welcomed.

Default HJ armband authenticity

Hi all,

I'm quite confident in this item (my opinion and its source) but confirmation is always welcomed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ armband authenticity
    P
    Many

Original IMO, and I would have no concerns buying from Paul at Lakeside.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi, Yes, you are right, good one, and very clean too. I am kind of surprised that it does not have a paper rzm tag inside.

ii

?

There are some dealers that I don't really question as far as "Authentic" and quality items.
    Lakeside Traders ( Paul ) & Co. are one of them.. But you did the right thing... When in doubt ... Consult others. Nice post... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Fine example of a HJ armband in fantastic condition
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for all the help chaps. Much appreciated

[QUOTE=KEVIN23;1551045]Hi, Yes, you are right, good one, and very clean too. I am kind of surprised that it does not have a paper rzm tag inside.

A newbie to this forum one reason why I am here is that I saw HJ armbands on an auction site and remembered that I had one in my youth . . . found it, cleaned it and photographed it. My thread is :

Great example of a HITLER JUGEND armband!

I reckon that collectors fall into two categories, those that seek the "holy grail" of the genuine item sealed in a time capsule the moment it was made and those who prefer items in their collection to show their history, say they were use as intended and they still survived. My own example falls into that second category.

The true issue with items considered for that first category is how many are fakes? It's easy to get a machine to make HJ armbands "fresh" . . . but with signs of having been worn? Regarding that ubiquitous RZM label? It was a paper label and the forums are full of reference to most of them being fakes.

This is either the fun of collecting or the agony . . . you pick your poison.