Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Armband for Comments

Article about: As Ewan says fake tag nice band .

Default Re: HJ Armband for Comments

As Ewan says fake tag nice band .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Armband for Comments
    P
    Many

Quote by petesav View Post
    As Ewan says fake tag nice band .
    I strongly disagree. This is the second pattern RZM tag. The first pattern was iisued without a letter code. For those who say this is fake, please expand what proof you have to justify this position. I have seen this pattern tag in armbands since I started collecting.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

hello Bob, do you have an armband you can show us with this cloth RZM tag? its not even an oil cloth like the HJ RZM tags used inside HJ sidecaps? if you double click the pictures it shows the same material closer and same as the fake tag on the manions banner and that can be found in the other thread?

i agree its print layout is the exact same as a period HJ RZM paper tag found inside armbands and other RZM made items?

i am only here to learn, the material of this tag matches the bad one on the manions banner and that can be found around ebay for a few bucks well imo it does.

thanks for the reply!

I personally like both armbands shown in this thread and would have them in my collection without reservations. As for the tag in question, the photos shown are not clear enough and don't show the details of the tag well enough for me to personally make a judgement one way or the other. I will say that the tag appears to have a cross hatch or criss cross pattern to it from the photos shown and that is something I have not seen before. I have quite a number of RZM tagged H.J. insignia in hand to compare but as said the photo is just not crisp enough in it's details for me to make a judgement.

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    hello Bob, do you have an armband you can show us with this cloth RZM tag? its not even an oil cloth like the HJ RZM tags used inside HJ sidecaps? if you double click the pictures it shows the same material closer and same as the fake tag on the manions banner and that can be found in the other thread?

i agree its print layout is the exact same as a period HJ RZM paper tag found inside armbands and other RZM made items?

i am only here to learn, the material of this tag matches the bad one on the manions banner and that can be found around ebay for a few bucks well imo it does.

thanks for the reply!
    I do not believe the label in the armband is oilcloth put is a typical paper label. I no longer own an example with this style of RZM label in it. I am afraid you will have to take my word for it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

hello Bob , thanks for the reply, i know its not an oil cloth rzm it is nothing like an oil cloth rzm tag but the one in question is not paper as and is still cloth as Darin says its made from an criss cross pattern, which is a cloth type material.

the same material as the few dollar ebay repros and the one on manions banner.

however i am now going to forget about this an let it go.

all the best!

Here is mine and i believe its genuine. Does this help any?

HJ Armband for Comments
    HJ Armband for Comments

The example that helmetone has posted is without question a good period original for me. Also seen in blue before the ink colors switched to red, and some examples in are printed in black during the transitional period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2