Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Hj armband good or bad

Article about: Hi guys found this in the local craigslist section here in the usa The armband seems of multipeice construction• seems very vibrant in color. Is the tag on reverse correct? The guy says he f

Default Hj armband good or bad

Hi guys found this in the local craigslist section here in the usa
    The armband seems of multipeice construction• seems very vibrant in color. Is the tag on reverse correct?

The guy says he found it in his spinster aunts belongings after she passes. He wanted 95 i offered 60.

If the tag is cloth should i stay away? It looks like old paper tag to me, but i have seen examples of fake tags.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hj armband good or bad  Hj armband good or bad 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj armband good or bad
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me. A paper tag is correct.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I am to go check it out tonight . I had just wondered about the tag. And if the markings were correct.
    Ive seen alot of riff raff about cloth tags on armbands

looks ok.

100% PERIOD CORRECT PIECE. The "B" code is correct for a cotton armband.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

yes an original with a correct paper rzm tag i only got another one the same in a few days ago!

chuck forget cloth rzm tags in HJ armbands did you purchase?

?

may i ask the price i would have to pay to buy one of these HJ armbands please,i like the look of them very much, im thinking of adding one to my small collection, regards george

Quote by GEORGE View Post
    may i ask the price i would have to pay to buy one of these HJ armbands please,i like the look of them very much, im thinking of adding one to my small collection, regards george
    shop around George, i seen one in used condition minus the tag sell on another forum for £46 , price vary on these, here a good conditioned one at the link ,

http://www.mk2militaria.com/viewphot...=50845&phqu=10

Hi guys had a meeting and bought the armband. I was abit sketched i had to meet the guy in a dark cold parking lot. He was ok tho as he was in his 60's and a very nice gent whom had found it in his late spinster aunts belongings with alot of different moneys from around europe.
    Anyhow it sat under books in a box and seems to have been spared the ravages of time.
    I payed $50 usd for this piece. A great deal "imo"
    Heres a few pictures .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hj armband good or bad   Hj armband good or bad  

Hj armband good or bad  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hj armband good or bad