MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Banner/flag for review and comment

Article about: A person came to shop asking for information on the banner and I would like to make an offer for it. I dont like the rips and tears and it doesnt have any labeling that I can see from pictur

Default HJ Banner/flag for review and comment

A person came to shop asking for information on the banner. There is a sleeve for the banner to be hung but no ropes or ties. The size is approx 3 ft by 10 ft. A Hitler Jugend flag or banner.

Joe

(I have deleted my comments on value etc as this is not the correct place to discuss that and just want to share the find with fellow collectors)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Banner/flag for review and comment   HJ Banner/flag for review and comment  

HJ Banner/flag for review and comment   HJ Banner/flag for review and comment  

Last edited by josephc; 07-27-2016 at 04:37 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Banner/flag for review and comment
    P
    Many

?

$100.00 ?? Ya might ask im' if he wants to give it to you for "Free"... Although there are traces of time these IMO don't come up too often... Put a price on history ??? Really ?? Do you plan to own or looking for a "Quick Flip" ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The cuts look too clean so maybe the service men took pieces to remember.
    Joe

Quote by josephc View Post
    I was going to keep it. I looked through this site and WA site and found others paying the 200-300 for ones that were not cut like this one. i also see on retail internet sites prices like 600.00 for un damaged banners but that seems very high. A more realistic price like 300-425 like I see on Lakesidetrader who I have learned to be a respected dealer may be more in line. I find it difficult to sell large flags at shop. i would keep it in my collection.
    Joe
    I think you have proper information to make an offer on the piece. We are a study forum and do not do free appraisals Good luck.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.