Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

?

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Here's a photo of the flag Ewin. D.J. Fanhlienfanhe of Fahnlien 28 Jungbann 143 Altena.
    Thats very impresive flag frank i would love one of them or a dj drum

Nice lot there ads That caps spot on mate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    thanks ade very nice i really like the sewn on cloth diamonds on these caps rather than the badge style,nice to see your doing your bit for the winter help fund cracker of a dagger aswell looks mint whos the maker ade has it the motto? nice shiney buckle also mate

cheers ewan
    Hi Ewan, I have shown the dagger in the daggers forum in more detail. But is an early, no ricasso blade, (Flat part next to the hilt) pre RZM peice with motto.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Great to see these collections but there must be more HJ stuff on the forum. Come on and show your items, I'm sure there's some fantastic things in members collections here.

Beautiful items guys

Some of the HJ items I have in my collection...

cheers
    Eric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

hi ade thanks and it is a cool makers logo that.

yes darin i agree...

3 very nice pieces eric any more

regards ewan

Here is my latest arrival. RZM M1/15
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

nick a nice bdm pin by ferdinand hoffstatter, bonn am rhein now you need a jung madel one

heres my latest piece a nice hj brownshirt from around 1934 as the regulations changed to the pullover style then, it has all the original hj/dj buttons a nice shirt and a nice project for the next couple of months i already have a few items i need like membership badge,knot,belt buckle,cross strap.

if anyone has any other parts i need i would be willing to buy them or trade?

scarf
    triangle
    matching boards
    belt

do for now

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

also nick what is up with your camera mate? a first for you

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    heres my latest piece a nice hj brownshirt from around 1934 as the regulations changed to the pullover style then, it has all the original hj/dj buttons a nice shirt and a nice project for the next couple of months i already have a few items i need like membership badge,knot,belt buckle,cross strap.

if anyone has any other parts i need i would be willing to buy them or trade?

scarf
    triangle
    matching boards
    belt

do for now

Very nice shirt Ewan

Good luck with your project I am looking forward to seeing it develop

Cheers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast