Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff!

my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair??

heres my latest hj item a 7 foot banner its a little salty and well used its more red in hand and the swastikas fairly large! sits well with its jung brother..

cheers ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Thanks Ewin. The better half must love those sofa throws!

Here's a set that just arrived today. I've wanted to add this one for a while, nice to finally have them in hand.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

my bdm poster
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Thanks Ewin. The better half must love those sofa throws!

Here's a set that just arrived today. I've wanted to add this one for a while, nice to finally have them in hand.
    haha she just think am a little weird she also thinks all this junks cheap only if she knew half of it

those new ones of yours is very very nice darin your collection is a serious investment, well done and keep up the good work!!

p.s do you display your dj fahne? if so how? as mines has just been rolled up and stored away

cheers

Quote by klinger View Post
    my bdm poster
    thats lovely, is it original if it is and ever comes up for sale please contact me

?

not at last one ewan was skint mate but iam hopfully going to get a little some thing 2moro after a hj id card or some sort of paper work, loving those flags man very very nice your collection is geting dam impresive lad well dun

Quote by alfrie View Post
    not at last one ewan was skint mate but iam hopfully going to get a little some thing 2moro after a hj id card or some sort of paper work, loving those flags man very very nice your collection is geting dam impresive lad well dun
    i know the feeling mate i am now out of a job again hope you got your paperwork? thanks for the comment aswell mate.

i want to show this kletterweste again as last time i didnt realise its size the smallst coolest smellyst bdm jacket i have ever seen

my daughters four and it fits her also you can see whare it has had at one time the triangle and arm raute affixed by the little snap stud attachments so the insignia can be took off for washing the jacket.

i am going to restore it with the snap studs and source a bdm triangle and arm diamond that still has the studs period fixed to the rear of them the less thats post war played withthe better.

only just found a button hiding under the color and i take this to be for a laynard.

cheers ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

guys heres my newst piece to the hj collection, always wanted one of these long before i was a hj collector,finaly i have it with partial washed out sport hemed rzm tag

now come on guys & gals theres bound to be more hj pieces out there in your collections please add them to this thread?

regards,Ewan

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Hey Ewan very nice indeed

I bet you look good jogging wearing that

Nice pick up mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

top shirt ewan, congrats !
    Regards

Matt

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast