Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

ome of my stuffHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

paul welcome to the forum, great pictures paul the triangles and dj runes, medic + patch are my favs

thanks for posting a bit of your amazing collection here mate

Ewan

Nice to see you here Paul, you have a most fantastic collection I love it all

What a collection of triangles !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice variety of triangles Paul. You have some of the more difficult to find examples. Well done.

Here's my very small HJ cocollection...

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

thanks for the comments those pics are actually old and need to be updated

PAUL

?

Quote by PAUL AYERST View Post
    ome of my stuffHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    Hi Paul,
    now that's what I call a collection! very nice. I like the Unfall Dienst (UD) Medic badge. My German father in law was in the HJ when he was a boy, but so where most german boys. My mother in law was severly wounded during an Allied air raid on the city of Bocholt where I now live as well. It just doesn't feel right for me to collect items with a swastika. Don't really know how they would react. So I just collect Feuerwerker (EOD) and Sanitäter (medic) badges and shoulder boards. No swastikas on those.
    Take care,
    Pieter

THAT GUILT SYNDROME still exists unfortunately as now it is history and if you collect with that in mind there should be no guilt

PAUL

Quote by PAUL AYERST View Post
    THAT GUILT SYNDROME still exists unfortunately as now it is history and if you collect with that in mind there should be no guilt

PAUL
    paul you are right, i will never understand why this happend all the time and even peopel trow things in the trash when they find it during cleaning houses or something like that only why there is a swastika on it, this destroys history and gives collecting a wrong light at all, and to pieter when they know you and know that you are a collector then they will understand that ther can be a swastika on something in your collection

?

Hi guys, merry Christmas to all of you.
    Not wanting swastikas in my collectinon doesn't have anything to do with guild. Here in Germany it is considered offending and even illegal. My fathers uncle was in the Vught (Holland) and Buchenwald camps during WW2 and it is just a touchy subject in my family. Let's go back to the HJ and BDM subject now!! Great stuff.
    Cheers,
    Pieter

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast