MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Sigrune collection photo update. I've added a few and removed one that I discovered was a reproduced version made by "Patch King" in the late 40's early 50's. It even fooled a well known and respected dealer, who refunded my purchase when it was brought to his attention over a year later.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Outstanding Darin ! What is the one in the centre with the gold and black ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Outstanding Darin ! What is the one in the centre with the gold and black ?

Nick
    Nick, the early Sigrunes sometimes matched the Landesfarben, sometimes the Rossettes on Imperial helmets and sometimes the SA Gau colors. As close as I can find out from personal research is this. This color combination of piping was in use by H.J. Gruppe Nord Hannover-Ost. The same color piping was used by H.J. Gruppe Sud Franken at the time. This was also the color of H.J. Gruppe Osterreich-Karnten (Lintz) before the 1933 reorganisation.

There is not a lot known of the early Sigrunes, even Wim Saris has does not have really solid information on these. Many times they are a mystery and by the time the Oberbann structure was put into effect in 1934 many times the units themselves did not know what the correct color combinations were. One of the reasons for the Oberbann structure was to bring uniformity to the DJ organisation.

Darin did you post the fake in the forum so all could learn from it ? iF not and you still have pics would like to see it as this is the first hint of repros for these I have come across

Thanks for the info Darin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

This is the fake. Made by Patch King in the late 40's and early 50's. It's fooled a lot of people and I know of at least one up for sale at a good dealers site with a remnant of the original price tag in US cents from Patch King on the reverse. Mine came from the Guild. Peter refunded my money and took the item back over a year after I purchased it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

just like to add my new display, still some parts missing but i hope i have them in the next days in the post
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Just received this BDM Ausweis , more BDM stuff on the way!

Nick

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

A couple more BDM items have arrived.

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Madel Im Dienst manual

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast