Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

BDM Employment Evaluation Documents- Thea Schafer

Signed by Die Madelfuhrerin des Bannes Anna Bente.

Both documents state that Thea is working well and is a valued member of the work force

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Just received these BDM buttons, nice markings on the front with RZM codes on the back !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice looks great only thing better is to see it sewn on the real deal congrats.And love the docs aswell........ERIC-Z

Here is my small HJ accumulation. I have a long way to go. The collections you have posted are quite amazing. They make me want to keep on building!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Looks like a good start to HJ collecting. Keep adding something here and there and your collection will grow quickly.

Very nice items Roger Enjoy adding to it !

Nick

Quote by emerika View Post
    awesome site!!!! and the BDM was even free to join, gotta love the free things on life .....i would love to find a BDM bathingsuit! prob impossible
    i would like the swiming cap to mach your bathing suit
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Just received these BDM buttons, nice markings on the front with RZM codes on the back !

Nick
    nick you have been getting some lovely hj pieces in lately mate well done good to see, what is it a break from finding eks again

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    Here is my small HJ accumulation. I have a long way to go. The collections you have posted are quite amazing. They make me want to keep on building!
    some very nice items to start you of roger! put the other membership pin back into the photo?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    nick you have been getting some lovely hj pieces in lately mate well done good to see, what is it a break from finding eks again
    Thanks mate ! I only need a few more EK2s and they are hard to find so I am buying some HJ items instead which is great !

Better put this beauty into this amazing thread too!

Nick

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Page 24 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast