Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by Herbert Norkus View Post
    Hi Nick!

I know it´s not easy to understand. I can´t find any reasons to expand.
    I was born in Saxony and I´ll live there til the end of my days. Mitte Sachsen is the only district that really interests me, cause it´s my Home.

When I got my shoulderstraps from Bann 100 and each item of the HJ / DJ equipment original with RZM, my collection comes to an end.
    That´s enough for me.
    Maybe I´ll collect further shoulderstraps from other Banns Mitte Sachsen after that. We´ll see what´s up in the future.

Regards
    Herbert
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A few new items I've picked up lately. A pair of MHJ straps from Bann 74 Hannover with KM anchors. Not allowed by regulations but occasionally done by HJ members. A nice Oberbann 3 Sigrune with the tag attached. A Nachrichten (Signals) HJ sleeve qualification for grade C.
    lovely pieces darin esp the straps, congrats!

you to nick thats a nice id and album mate

i have a hj shirt with original applied insignia in the post somewhare? (bank holidays!) and a hj winter bluse with rzm and the same original insignia on its way next week when i pay the rest of it!

cheers,Ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    lovely pieces darin esp the straps, congrats!

you to nick thats a nice id and album mate

i have a hj shirt with original applied insignia in the post somewhare? (bank holidays!) and a hj winter bluse with rzm and the same original insignia on its way next week when i pay the rest of it!

cheers,Ewan
    Cant wait to see them Ewan

Just like to add my latest to this awesome thread

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi All,

What a lot of super classe collections. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Regards.
    Carfin.

Another set of Oberbann Sigrunes that I have almost completed. Only need the Oberbann 1 to make a second full set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Well done Darin, and I bet that last one proves be difficult !

Nick

HJ Achievement badge in black with miniature
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Some HJ photos and a badge - Does anybody know what it is?
    Regards

RAD for young female.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    RAD for young female.
    Many thanks

Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast