Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Thank you for the kind comments gents.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A couple of new items I've added.

First photo is a first pattern HJ Sports Insignia. This was used at the time Kurt Gruber was the National Youth Leader. Not an easy insignia to find.
    You should name a source for this information. It can not be found in any book. this website below is the only place who showed the source:

Very early HJ sports patch

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    You should name a source for this information. It can not be found in any book. this website below is the only place who showed the source:

Very early HJ sports patch
    Yes, that is the source. Wim Saris has also stated the same to me when I have sent him pictures of the item. There are many items used in the period that are not found in reference books, and many reference books that show fake items as genuine. What is your point?

Hello, point is you are giving this information as your own when it is not. You should provide source. It is fair to do that. You are a moderator at hj-researh are you not? You should know

Mr Saris could possibly got the information from that forum. You do not know.

Hello, point is you are giving this information as your own when it is not. You should provide source. It is fair to do that. You are a moderator at hj-researh are you not? You should know

The information was only provided and I never took credit for it, ever. It was posted for the benefit of the members here, and nothing else. I'm sure Garry does not have any issue with that either. Would you have everyone that shows an item or identifies one for a member here cite a source or reference for what the item is?

Edit, Here is the link where I discussed this patch with Garry on that forum.

Hitler Youth cloth patch
    Last edited by FrankBooth; 10-16-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Here are my HJ items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Exellent pieces members!!!

a source would be nice when available but as Darrin stated it is not in a known source that can be quoted. But I believe he has the information from enough reliable people that he can report his findings on the forums and now that this insignia is out and known it can be looked at and re search done all that was meant here I am sure

On the 29 pages í've seen no headgear! Does no one has some Hj headgear?

Thats a point Kurt! Do you have any pics to share?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 29 of 67 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast