Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by Kurt Meyer View Post
    On the 29 pages í've seen no headgear! Does no one has some Hj headgear?
    I know some HJ headgear has been posted on the Cloth Headgear Forum. Likely the owners do not want to duplicate posts as the HJ Forum is a fairly recent addition to this site.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Quote by Kurt Meyer View Post
    On the 29 pages í've seen no headgear! Does no one has some Hj headgear?
    I am aware of one collector ^ that has a fine collection of HJ caps that he could show.

-
    Last edited by Kurt Meyer; 12-13-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Nice collections. I never collected this stuff before but had afew HJ things arrive and really like it. I only have a couple of things, a HJ Breadbad I posted in the equipment forum and a HJ belt buckle that really worn or de nazified, marked KH M4/49

Bread bag is marked with the owner

Becker Franz
    KHAFEN ARN.
    Burgerstr 8a

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections

"KHAFEN ARN." = L'hafen a./Rh. = Ludwigshafen am Rhein

Cheers, MB

I hope I'm wrong but that name and address don't look right. The name looks like black ink while the rest looks blue. The letters in the second part of the address looks like a different persons writting.
    And I think it's L' Haven A/RN.

I don't know much and if it's been posted before it's probably passed the test. Still like the bag.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Thanks guys for the info, its definatly L'Hafen A./Rh., would never have worked it out. I guess its his name, town, district and date of birth?

Rudolf Karl, I gave it the light test and under the loupe there is consistent wear. The name could have been written first, then posting after or by someone else once he was assigned but not sure.

Cheers

"Bürgerstr. 82" is no district but the streetname and house no. In fact, you will still find the very same address today if you try Google Maps, for example. The house may also be still there but unfortunately StreetView doesn't work for Ludwigshafen am Rhein. There's a single Panoramio pic though from very close to No. 82. It can give you a modern day impression of the area.

Cheers, MB.

Bürgerstrasse is in the today's zipcode 67063, being a part of north-east Ludwigshafen in the
    area for Friesenheim and up to along the river Rhine.

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast