Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by StuG III View Post
    May I ask what the black leather pouch is? Is it a medical pouch?

Tom
    Hi Tom!

It´s a "Feldschertasche" from Stamm V Apolda in Weimar. But "Medical Pouch" you can call it too.

Regards
    Herbert

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

A nice Mitte Sachsen grouping. Here's a Flieger HJ strap I have from from Bann Liepzig, Mitte Sachsen. Some straps would be a nice addition to the display someday.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by Herbert Norkus View Post
    Hi Tom!

It´s a "Feldschertasche" from Stamm V Apolda in Weimar. But "Medical Pouch" you can call it too.

Regards
    Herbert
    Thanks Herbert.

Tom

A nice little grouping that I just got in today. Fahnlientrager insignia and ink stamp for Fahnlien 12/Jungbann 147 Lisken, Grenzwacht, Ost/Ostland. I really like this little grouping. It was part of Phillip Bakers collection at one time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Nice grouping Darin, the ink stamp is a nice extra

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice find.

A nice little lot of Jungvolk shoulder straps that recently arrived. Sometimes it not easy to find examples from Berlin units like the Jungbann 37. Items from Berlin HJ units are some of my favorite things in my collection.

very nice pic ups going straight to a steller collection!!

Thanks guys, never enough HJ straps for me it seems.

I haven't added much recently, but here's a couple of new single board arrivals out of a friends collection that I picked up.

First one is from the Oberbannfuhrer of Bann 21 Horst Wessel Stadt Ost/Berlin. I have a keen interest in Berlin related HJ items.

Second is for a Bannfuhrer. Interesting that it has white piping and then silver twist cord around the outside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast