MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Dienstmutze

Article about: 1933 2nd pattern HJ leaders tan cotton twill construction field visor cap,.complete with RZM tag & Makers mark A.Haupt Wetzlar,.16 Lahnstrasse.,Oberbann 1 Berlin,size 59,.chinstrap &

Default HJ Dienstmutze

1933 2nd pattern HJ leaders tan cotton twill construction field visor cap,.complete with RZM tag & Makers mark A.Haupt Wetzlar,.16 Lahnstrasse.,Oberbann 1 Berlin,size 59,.chinstrap & metal insignia in great condition,brim still tight,cap in great condition.,it has the owners initials whole punched into sweatband, The earliest known headgear worn by the Hitler Youth was a soft, civilian style visor cap, and a beret, that were utilized as early as 1926. Uniform regulations of 1933 discontinued both of these early caps, replacing them with a new visor cap.thnks for checking out my thread

cheers,
    si HJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ DienstmutzeHJ Dienstmutze
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Dienstmutze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Dienstmutze
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice cap and display!

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The visor tells you he is not from a regular HJ-unit, but from a technical unit,
    specifically mentioned drivers from cars (Fahrer von Dienstwagen). Also motor
    HJ and flying HJ did have one (their piping was not having yet the specfic
    color pink or blue).
    They were ordered for the leather visor instead of the regular cloth covered
    version since early fall 1934.

As far as known Haupt from Wetzlar officially did not have an RZM-permission
    when the Handbuch der RZM was published. He was not included anymore.

very nice cap.

thanks for the info wilhelm,.cheers

si