Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Fireman 's helper patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?

Article about: Here is an patch I am offered,I haven't seen to many in person, this one's is being offered to me by a picker friend in a different state, so pics are all I have... it looks good to me, but

?

Default HJ Fireman 's helper patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?

Here is an patch I am offered,I haven't seen to many in person, this one's is being offered to me by a picker friend in a different state, so pics are all I have... it looks good to me, but I would like other opinions, thanks guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?   HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ Fireman 's helper patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?

Not a fan of it. Here is a link that may help...........Redirect Notice....................

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Here's a side by side comparison to the example that I own. I believe my example is period, just my opinion. The example you have posted is not the same size, being more elongated. I can see some other differences as well most notable the purple color compared to the more crimson of mine. Fakes of these are commonly sold all over at shows and on dealer sites as good examples. I think sometimes the sellers themselves believe them to be good but they are not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?  

Fred Green
    ?

HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?HJ Fireman 's  helper   patch,........ looks good to me, opinions?Hello,

The patch that your friend is offering you is a reproduction. This is another one of those 40 year old reproduction patches. Here is an example.

Fred

?

I don't like this patch either just compare the eagle's head.