MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ helmet opinions

Article about: are these hj helmets postwar decal or are they original, thanks

?

Default HJ helmet opinions

are these hj helmets postwar decal or are they original, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ helmet opinions   HJ helmet opinions  

HJ helmet opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ helmet opinions
    P
    Many

Well...I don't know. There are photographed period examples similar in reference, but the images are too far away to state they are a match. 99% will claim "Fantasy"...maybe. Wish I could help more. When we see something of this rarity or an "unknown"...first reaction is to scream fake. Hopefully others will opine
    D.

I sent the image off to those that are more familiar with anomalies than I. When I get an answer, will post. If it stands a chance, up close pics of decal in macro mode would be required most likely
    D.

?

i used to see these about 20 yrs ago not seen any lately. never was sure about them. helmets are not my area hopefully someone has researched these. thanks again tom

This decal was definitely used by some on the helmets of the HJ-Feuerwehrscharen: Is this an original Hitler Youth HJ steel helmet? - Hitler Youth Militaria Collector Forum

However, the decals have been faked and were applied to all sorts of helmets post-war.