Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Honour badge RZM 15

Article about: Hi folks, i sold this original badge to a friend a while ago, only now he would like opinions on its originality! can yous tell ?? it would be much apriecated!!! thanks!

Default HJ Honour badge RZM 15

Hi folks,

i sold this original badge to a friend a while ago, only now he would like opinions on its originality!

can yous tell ??

it would be much apriecated!!!

thanks!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Honour badge RZM 15   HJ Honour badge RZM 15  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Honour badge RZM 15
    P
    Many

101% original

sure is , cheers!

Looks fine to me too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Not seeing any problems either..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

cheers Ade & William

I suggest celebrating the occasion by joining as a full member! With 5 years and over 2200 posts under your belt, you're certainly well-qualified for Gold Club Membership...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I suggest celebrating the occasion by joining as a full member! With 5 years and over 2200 posts under your belt, you're certainly well-qualified for Gold Club Membership...
    cheers, Glenn
    well let me tell you Glen i have been a full member more than once during those 2200 (more or less crap) posts and i have also made a separate donation to the forums up keep before, ok it was substantial but it was something i suppose brings me to why i am hardly ever here now is because i have a new baby and been pretty busy so my vists here have been short browse only, once i can get back online more then i might consider contributing again, to be honest i never renewed the last time because of the way the HJ forum was geting beat down stern warning flying but anyway thats in the past now!

plus i knew the badge was original and a friend only need reasurrence because some know it all had told him it was fake!, to thin, damaged to make it look real etc

atb