Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Honours Badge

Article about: When I started collecting + - 3 1/2 years ago I bought what I was promised by the seller (a respected dealer and friend) to be an authentic piece (see first set of pics) After finding the va

Default HJ Honours Badge

When I started collecting + - 3 1/2 years ago I bought what I was promised by the seller (a respected dealer and friend) to be an authentic piece (see first set of pics)
    After finding the various forums I quickly found out that I had been duped, intentionally or not I don't know. I left it at that and now, all this time later, I'm happy to say I finally received a decent sample. Hope you like.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Honours Badge   HJ Honours Badge  

HJ Honours Badge   HJ Honours Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Honours Badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ Honours Badge

Tom, you have found an original , congrats!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick, I'm very chuffed with it.
    Shows you what you can learn from forums such as this one.
    Tom

?

Yes Tom, as Nick said above "well done!". It is something that ALL of us have done in the past, and some of us (hopefully as few as possible), will do so again in the future. As you clearly stated though, it is the forums that help us to reach good decisions. The hobby is in many ways harder nowadays, what with so many reproductions out there and countless cheats and scoundrels happy to try and pull the wool over our eyes but, with tools such as the forum, we are able to get it right too. Your post is I am sure, one that we can all relate to.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Nice HJ badge!

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Yes Tom, as Nick said above "well done!". It is something that ALL of us have done in the past, and some of us (hopefully as few as possible), will do so again in the future. As you clearly stated though, it is the forums that help us to reach good decisions. The hobby is in many ways harder nowadays, what with so many reproductions out there and countless cheats and scoundrels happy to try and pull the wool over our eyes but, with tools such as the forum, we are able to get it right too. Your post is I am sure, one that we can all relate to.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Nice HJ badge!
    Never a truer word spoken......
    Tom

?

Thank you Tom!

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Thank you Tom!