Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Leistungsabzeichen In Bronze, or Gold?

Article about: A new addition to my HJ Leistungsabzeichen collection. I have seen bronze examples but this one is more of a gold tone than what I am used to seeing. What is the consensus on this one? Ralph

Default HJ Leistungsabzeichen In Bronze, or Gold?

A new addition to my HJ Leistungsabzeichen collection.
    I have seen bronze examples but this one is more of a gold tone than what I am used to seeing.
    What is the consensus on this one?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Leistungsabzeichen In Bronze, or Gold?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

That's a real nice minty one Ralph. Don't count on my view but my guess is that it looks bronze to me. I have an SA Sports badge with just the same color and it is bronze. Would the number be any clue?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I am going for gold,it's to bright in places for bronze,poss.due to age or wear.

Quote by MAP View Post
    That's a real nice minty one Ralph. Don't count on my view but my guess is that it looks bronze to me. I have an SA Sports badge with just the same color and it is bronze. Would the number be any clue?
    Thank you Michael!
    At this point in time I am inclined to agree with Harry. Unless I can find the name of the recipient, I doubt the number will indicate what grade this is.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Always happy to be proven wrong. My point on the number was more about the number of gold grades being awarded. That is, were there a hundred k. I don't know the answer so was as they say...just throwing it out there and seeing if it floats...

Nice either way.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It looks to be a Gold to my eyes as well.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Out voted.......

LoL

Fear not,Map! Taking another look at it, it does, indeed, appear that it Must be a Bronze grade! They only Came in 3 grades-Black, Bronze and Silver! So......having said That, it looks to be a Bronze grade afterall! (albeit a very Nicely finished Bronze...) Hey...it's Saturday....gimme a break...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Beauty!!! Voting Gold from MN..or not!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    They only Came in 3 grades-Black, Bronze and Silver!
    If that is the case, bronze it is!
    Ralph.