Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered

Article about: Good evening gentlemen, I have been offered this HJ proficiency badge with some other badges. The piece is not RZM marked but numbered '9574'. Most of the examples I have seen are RZM marked

Default HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered

Good evening gentlemen,

I have been offered this HJ proficiency badge with some other badges.

The piece is not RZM marked but numbered '9574'. Most of the examples I have seen are RZM marked. Can somebody please tell me the difference.

Also does anybody know how many numbered pieces were produced?

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered   HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-11-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered
    P
    Many

I purchased the badge in the end.

It is very interesting - it is numbered: 9524 and has the makers name: AD Schwerdt Stuttgart on the pin attachment.

Thank you, Glen.

Please post some new photos Glen.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here they are Ralph.

Thank you, Glen.HJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - NumberedHJ Leistungsabzeichen in Sliber. - Numbered

Possibly pre RZM numbered/issued item?
    Looks okay to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph - just what I was thinking.

The number is reasonably low.

Thank you, Glen.

The AD Schwerdt (and the even earlier unmarked, hollow back badges) are definitely the most desirable. Well done on picking up the Schwerdt

As far as the total number of badges awarded is concerned you might ask on the HJ forum (hj-research.com) as they have some good research on this.

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    The AD Schwerdt (and the even earlier unmarked, hollow back badges) are definitely the most desirable. Well done on picking up the Schwerdt

As far as the total number of badges awarded is concerned you might ask on the HJ forum (hj-research.com) as they have some good research on this.
    Thank you - you mention that it is an early one. From what year are we talking?

Thank you, Glen.