Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

HJ membership pin

Article about: This was a gift from a friend who acquired it in mid 70's at London. Is this real or a reproduction? Thanks.

Quote by Denred View Post
    I was informed on another forum that this is an outright fake. It is the "funky color" variety mentioned above. Someone else pointed out the "coffin plate" attachment for the pin (meaning it's shape) was also a dead give away. Also that Hoffman never made metal insignia. Anyway...just thought you would all like to see it.
    I have the exact same one. The color and markings are identical. I've been slowly going through pieces in my collection with much more thoroughness than I had when I was younger. Still haven't found anything authentic. I'm down four for four now. Almost done with my "hobby."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ membership pin
    P
    Many

Quote by Retsiger View Post
    I have the exact same one. The color and markings are identical. I've been slowly going through pieces in my collection with much more thoroughness than I had when I was younger. Still haven't found anything authentic. I'm down four for four now. Almost done with my "hobby."
    Welcome to the forum. There are many sharks in the sale of artifacts. Avoid future disappointments and post your proposed purchases here for expert opinions. We are proud to have some of the most respected and experienced collectors on our site. Education is our main purpose. We have all been stung over the years. Embrace our site and the use of our search engine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3