Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

HJ Pennant

Article about: Thanks for the photo. I'll try and research the writing for the Madelschaft location. It's a long shot but maybe it can be found.

Gwar your comment was as out of order if anybodys was, being very provocative there! i have to agree with Norku32 if you have a HJ flag you go to a HJ forum a german helmet the best place is a german helmet forum, i think this was all he meant, but i agree with Bob there are collectors here who know this stuff also ,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Pennant
    P
    Many

This is frustrating; you got one person asking for assistance, yet admittedly not willing to pay a small membership fee to join a forum, the very place that saves you heartache and money; who can blame you though, much easier just to get free authentication-knowledge and run off. Then you have another guy lobbying for the "other" forum because it is better, therefore the O.P needs to go there instead. He also admits he comes here only to "look at the others guys stuff", and is unwilling to contribute his knowledge. Well, many members of that very HJ forum you spoke of are actually members here too, and I can guarantee you Mr. Frankbooth and HJ collector are well qualified to answer said questions. I don't even know why you felt the need to bring up the other forum as his question now regards translation, and not necessarily a HJ item. Trust me, many here are capable of translating a few words. In fact, we have some of the most knowledgable collectors in the community here, in all fields.
    Sorry for the rant, I just find it shocking what some are so willing to publicly say. I'm honestly not trying to attack anyone here, just find this thread quite telling of some people's integrity. Oh well, to each their own, I guess. Good luck with your item and translations.

As a member here and a member of the other forum I support both venues. This forum has content that the HJ forum does not and vice versa. My primary interest is in H.J. so that forum is where I spend most of my time, but as I chose to be a member here I try to contribute here as well.

?

Collectors of all Third Reich items should work together in any arena. You have associated yourself with artifacts that originated from the mindset of ultimate structure, collaboration of efforts and order. Suggesting one forum venue over another is just peddling spite. Appreciate, participate or simply migrate to where you want to be. No one needs to be the piper leading people to one forum or another. All collectors do you have to embrace each other but have respect for all of us who appreciate these symbols of the past.

?

Forgive me if I was out of line... I feel more comfortable here as far as the informitive threads and eagerness to help concerning my aspect of collecting... I have never been to that site and doubt I will...
    To each their own... With that being said, for me I am a "War relics forum" believer...Do well all that collect..
    Gwar

?

Yeah... Call me old fashioned... But here in the U.S. when watching the news on ABC we don't have an ABC reporter saying "For more facts go to NBC" or vice versa... Forums are like news channels in a way...
    They "Report" we decide.. Just seeems a little odd that we supporting members have to put up with this drivel from time to time.. Guests mostly and "Registered members".... but hey...after all we collect and have the passion to pass on tidbits and often costly savings and value to members and curiosity seekers alike..
    Anzel thank you for your post and you are correct.. We are all collectors.. we need to get along and learn frome each other................ Good night ...Gwar

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Yeah... Call me old fashioned... But here in the U.S. when watching the news on ABC we don't have an ABC reporter saying "For more facts go to NBC" or vice versa... Forums are like news channels in a way...
    They "Report" we decide.. Just seeems a little odd that we supporting members have to put up with this drivel from time to time.. Guests mostly and "Registered members".... but hey...after all we collect and have the passion to pass on tidbits and often costly savings and value to members and curiosity seekers alike..
    Anzel thank you for your post and you are correct.. We are all collectors.. we need to get along and learn frome each other................ Good night ...Gwar
    Drivel? get real here sir!! its guys like you ''why'' i have never renewed my ''member'' badge this year now your just trying to belittle other members for not being ''FULL MEMBER'' ?

Right guys, this needs to stop now.

All forums require money to run.

The HJ forum has paying members too.

I am a member there.

Not all forums can offer everything. Impossible.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade-
    Thanks for closing the thread. I was going to do the same thing but you beat me to it. Guys, this is not the Wild West and we demand members respect each other and disagreements be handled in a serene manner.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3