Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ Pennant

Article about: Thanks for the photo. I'll try and research the writing for the Madelschaft location. It's a long shot but maybe it can be found.

Default Re: HJ Pennant

Thanks for the photo. I'll try and research the writing for the Madelschaft location. It's a long shot but maybe it can be found.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Pennant
    P
    Many

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Thanks for the photo. I'll try and research the writing for the Madelschaft location. It's a long shot but maybe it can be found.
    I appreciate it Hopefully you can find out something about it!

Looks fine looking at those pictures. Why do you not ask at Hitler youth forum here to get confirmation. You will receive help with the sütterlin writing also I am sure.

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    Looks fine looking at those pictures. Why do you not ask at Hitler youth forum here to get confirmation. You will receive help with the sütterlin writing also I am sure.
    Don't you have to pay to be a member of that forum?

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Don't you have to pay to be a member of that forum?
    No, membership is free. They have some small number of forums for full members only but vast majority of the site is free access for all. No imageshack etc picture uploads though. Very useful forum

awesome work to that! most certainly early piece! congrats!

?

With all due respect Norku32.. I feel that members of this forum are more than qualified to answer any and all questions pertaining to the TR or for that matter all period items relating to "WAR RELICS" big or small..
    WE have the best resources available ANYWHERE.... HOW DARE YOU.... Forgive my rant...Gwar

I'm sorry but you're wrong. WRF is a nice forum but its HJ section will never do as good a job as a dedicated HJ forum full of people who exclusively research and collect HJ stuff. I could list thread after thread here in this section of WRF where woefully inadequate or just plain incorrect answers to questions are given. Even simple questions go unanswered sometimes. Some of the people answering are clearly not serious HJ collectors which is okay I guess but I prefer the other forum. You get a better class of answer over there. They have helped me out a lot in the past. Each to his own though. Don't worry about the rant.

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    I'm sorry but you're wrong. WRF is a nice forum but its HJ section will never do as good a job as a dedicated HJ forum full of people who exclusively research and collect HJ stuff. I could list thread after thread here in this section of WRF where woefully inadequate or just plain incorrect answers to questions are given. Even simple questions go unanswered sometimes. Some of the people answering are clearly not serious HJ collectors which is okay I guess but I prefer the other forum. You get a better class of answer over there. They have helped me out a lot in the past. Each to his own though. Don't worry about the rant.
    Do you want to be part of the problem or part of the solution? If you find responses you feel are incorrect, why not post what you believe to be the correct response. Sitting back and not sharing your knowlege adds nothing to this Forum. Certainly at times, a Forum dedicated to one particular area of study will provide more responses. However, that does not mean that this place does not have members who are perfectly able to provide an accurate response and also fluently read Sutterlin. As you say though, to each his own.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi there,

I enjoy coming here but it's primarily to view the items other guys have although I think I have tried to assist others where I had time. When it comes to discussing the HJ and collctables I just find the HJ research forum more interesting and in-depth so I tend to contribute more there during my limited hobby time. It's not the number of responses Bob, it's the quality that distinguishes a forum but as you say, each to his own.

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast