Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ pin yellow

Article about: by militarymania here are two of the HJ honor pins with the gold border,,,2nd one is late war Painted instead of enameled,,,enjoy!... The precise one I meant Matthew

?

Default Re: HJ pin yellow

Quote by militarymania View Post
    here are two of the HJ honor pins with the gold border,,,2nd one is late war Painted instead of enameled,,,enjoy!...
    The precise one I meant

Matthew

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ pin yellow
    P
    Many

i believe that there are other colors too,black,green,so why not blue and yellow...i heard many years ago these were for the foreign HJ,,POPPYCOCK!!!....now there you have it,,,FAKE FAKE FAKE
    That blows i was convinced by the guy. i paid 35bucks for it and that i had something good next time ill post pics before i buy thanks for all your input anyway

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    That blows i was convinced by the guy. i paid 35bucks for it and that i had something good next time ill post pics before i buy thanks for all your input anyway
    I got this a year ago from the same guy is this bad aswell?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ pin yellow   HJ pin yellow  

HJ pin yellow  

i like this pin,,oh well...one out of two ain't bad.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ pin yellow   HJ pin yellow  

Last edited by militarymania; 07-11-2010 at 04:44 AM. Reason: adding pics

i like this pin,,oh well...one out of two ain't bad.....
    It is if your me. not my first time etheir im sitll learning something every day. This is a great forum and i hope somebody learns from my mistake dont buy the story buy the item.

?

It is if your me. not my first time etheir im sitll learning something every day. This is a great forum and i hope somebody learns from my mistake dont buy the story buy the item.
    That's why when it comes down to it, I prefer to buy from reputable sites on the internet. Buying something in person clouds your judgment when you hear its "back story", whereas simply having pictures of an object are (for the most part) unbiased. Unfortunately, you rarely get good deals on the internet.

Matthew

Very true and well said.

indeed these colored hj pins are fakes exept the standard red and as also been said the coffin shaped pin plates on any TR pin is a no go! your other red hj pin is a good one, oh and robert nice badges
    Last edited by HJ-Collector; 07-11-2010 at 04:21 PM.

thanks for kind words,Ewan....

You aren't the first person to get burned by one of these and won't be the last. Don't feel bad it's happened to everyone at some time. At least it was a somewhat inexpensive item and not hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast