Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hj rzm label

Article about: DONBOGEN, could you please give us the measurements of your HJ armband? length and width please? cheers!

Default Hj rzm label

Hj rzm labelHj rzm labelHj rzm labelThis my HJ armband i pulled it out of a ww2 photo album many years back you can see the glue stains on the back the RZM label is not made of the thin paper like my others its been there a long time as pure white sticthing under label any ideas ?????????????????
    Last edited by DONBOGEN; 07-25-2013 at 06:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj rzm label
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hj rzm label

Nice desirable multi-piece armband...I can't comment on the RZM-Tag.
    Welcome to the Forum!
    cheers, Glenn

Thank You.

JMM
    ?

Multi piece armbands are my favourites.
    As a forum member has already stated on another thread, this rzm tag is probably fake
    I like the armband. Let's wait for the experts opinion.

Mmmmmm i have always thought label was a fake yet i got this armband out of a ww2 photo album even white threads under it are clean its been there a long time ?

sadly not an indication of originality of a piece these days my friend! that could have been put on there in 1979! just enjoy the original band you got, (me myself would take it out)

Yea you are right the dealer i got it from did mess around with his stock sadly he is no longer with us i knew him from age of 9 thats 45 years ago OUCH I will be taking out label to easy not like the glues they used on originals THANK YOU FOLKS FOR INFO SO FAR.

here is another fake attached to a hj banner on manions, banners not close enough to judge shows the fake tag in better conditions!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hj rzm label  

The tag on the armbnad that started this thread is a period original with a proper "B" RZM code for a cotton product. Fakes are often copied from genuine examples. From just the image,I do not care for the second example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I like this armband this is the first multi-piece construction that I have seen with the tag still on it

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast