Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hj rzm label

Article about: DONBOGEN, could you please give us the measurements of your HJ armband? length and width please? cheers!

Default Re: Hj rzm label

DONBOGEN, could you please give us the measurements of your HJ armband? length and width please?

cheers!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj rzm label
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    here is another fake attached to a hj banner on manions, banners not close enough to judge shows the fake tag in better conditions!
    This one Ewan posted is one I've seen for sale on eBay for a couple dollars. I can't say about the tag on the OP .
    Here's another eBay one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hj rzm label  

In its folded state seven and half by four and a half inches.

Quote by Dean View Post
    This one Ewan posted is one I've seen for sale on eBay for a couple dollars. I can't say about the tag on the OP .
    Here's another eBay one.
    cheers bro the same fake as the manions banner imo

?

Yeah, it seems the ink is more orange than the one that started this thread. The first one looks more reddish in color. Also these fake ones have a Letter 'Z' under the B . The fakes I've seen so far have the z, not to say it never existed with the z.
    Also, Bob knows a hell of a lot more than most of us here so I'd take his advice. I learn something new from him all the time.

Here are pics of this now removed mother like i said band taken out of ww2 album by me where label has been removed the white stiching is pure white been there a long time ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?? we all know armband is soundHj rzm labelHj rzm label

Bob if you out there what do you think? Cheers.

well i am with my original opinion , in your own words? is the tag made from paper or from cloth material?

have you access to a blacklight? you could try it under that?

It should be paper. If cloth, it does not belong on the armband and is at least questionable. To me, the color of the lettering is faded. One can only tell so much from pictures.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob and Ewan thank you both it is not of paper it is cross woven the ab its self is a corker iv taken the label of and put it away i think its time to put this to bed now Regards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast