Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

HJ shirt - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, Annoyed from this ads?   I would like to ask you for help with one hj shirt. There are missing shoulder boards and I do not know which one to add there. I know the name of the

?

Default HJ shirt - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with one hj shirt. There are missing shoulder boards and I do not know which one to add there. I know the name of the owner, he also fought on the east, reached the rank of lieutenant, iron cross 1st class holder and died in 1943. His commader was holder of the german cross in gold. With shirt came a lot of letters and pictures. And I would like to have the shoulder boards which shoud be there. There is also color pictures of the owner wiht the shirt. The guy was from Sudetenland.
    Thank you, Mike.

HJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for helpHJ shirt -  ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ shirt -  ask for help
    P
    Many

nice post.

With the death certificate (Sterbeurkunde) I read he was from Neuwald, Kreis Aussig.
    If he lived there when he was in the HJ, his number for the shoulder-strap could have been 602.

?

Great grouping!

nice post,thanks for your sharing!!

?

Dear Wilhelm and others,
    thank you for help with this one and I will try to find some straps with that number. Hope I wil be successfull.
    Mike