Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Sports Shirt

Article about: What are your thoughts on this Sports Shirt. It looks good and I'm thinking of purchasing it but would like some professional opinions first. Thank you!

Default HJ Sports Shirt

What are your thoughts on this Sports Shirt. It looks good and I'm thinking of purchasing it but would like some professional opinions first.

Thank you!

HJ Sports Shirt
    HJ Sports Shirt
    HJ Sports Shirt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Sports Shirt
    P
    Many

I'm not a professional, but from the photos it looks okay to me. Normally these shirts will have a small tag at the neck with a size or initials in red, and sometimes they will have a RZM tag. The stripes should be sewn on and not printed. From the photos they appear to be sewn but I can't tell for certain. These turn up a lot, so if the price is on the higher end be patient and you can find one for a deal.

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    I'm not a professional, but from the photos it looks okay to me. Normally these shirts will have a small tag at the neck with a size or initials in red, and sometimes they will have a RZM tag. The stripes should be sewn on and not printed. From the photos they appear to be sewn but I can't tell for certain. These turn up a lot, so if the price is on the higher end be patient and you can find one for a deal.
    I had an original HJ athletic shirt (sold on the classifieds here), and the stripes weren't sewn on, but stitched as part of the shirt itself. The swastika and diamond were sewn on separately.

?

Here are some pictures of the one I owned:

HJ Sports Shirt

HJ Sports Shirt

HJ Sports Shirt

Thank you for the comments!

It's currently listed on collector to collector and spoken for unless the purchaser doesn't pay then it's mine.

Quote by Erno View Post
    I had an original HJ athletic shirt (sold on the classifieds here), and the stripes weren't sewn on, but stitched as part of the shirt itself. The swastika and diamond were sewn on separately.
    Yes, this is a more clear explanation of the stripes than what I had posted. Thank you.

Nice HJ sports shirt, I have a type 3, there were 3 patterns, the early hj with the small logo, the second pattern was printed on and the third was sewn on, I am unable to post photos now but search the forum and you will find this info

Thank you maximus! I hope I can get it. Its always good when the wife signs off and she told me to get it!

?

Quote by aurelius180 View Post
    Thank you maximus! I hope I can get it. Its always good when the wife signs off and she told me to get it!
    I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to put mine on, but she was strangely uninterested.

?

Very nice one! Hopefully you will be able to get it. I have not been looking for one but if the price is right I would get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast