Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??

Article about: I've never seen anything like this, a Hitler Youth folded shirt, obviously unissued. The gentleman I'm looking to purchase this from says it still has the pins in it, holding the folds in pl

Default Re: HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??

Dzyner ,

I know the person who sold this shirt to you. It is authentic as is all pieces of his remaining collection. I think he's selling his collection off.

Ewan, it's the same guy who sold me the HJ armband last year. I almost bought it from him 2 weeks ago but i changed my mind the day before i was suppose to pick it up.

Good addition !

rgds, Ty

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Unissued Shirt, Still Folded...Is it the Real Deal??
    P
    Many

?

Hi Ty,

Thanks for the info. I had a good impression of the seller, spoke to him on the phone several times, so I was confident in the shirt and the few other items I purchased. He was very patient with all of my requests for additional photos too, something not very common. Usually people get irritated when all you're trying to do is your homework.

Thanks again!
    Dzyner

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Dzyner ,

I know the person who sold this shirt to you. It is authentic as is all pieces of his remaining collection. I think he's selling his collection off.

Ewan, it's the same guy who sold me the HJ armband last year. I almost bought it from him 2 weeks ago but i changed my mind the day before i was suppose to pick it up.

Good addition !

rgds, Ty

ty you should have bought it would be nice sitting with a unissued rzm taged armband, unissued rzm tagged hj belt buckle, unissued tagged gebeit triangle etc etc. now that would be eye candy well for me anyway

dzyner if your ever off loading it give me a shout in the mean time never restore it!

?

Ewan, don't worry...it's not going anywhere, and will remain in the same condition you see in the photos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3