Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

just found a ring with a snake and swastika on it????

Article about: I thought I had found everything but this was in my mothers jewelry box. Appears to be a childs nazi ring. It is so small it only fits over the first knuckle of my pinky. Does anyone know an

Default Re: just found a ring with a snake and swastika on it????

I want to thank everyone for there input. A little more about the thread. I found the ring in my mothers jewelery box not amongst my fathers memorabilia. She was born in '24 graduated HS in '42 and college in '46. She grew up in the Philadelphia area. Where it came from and how it ended up in her possession is anyone's guess. She passed away 3 months ago, this is why I even found it.

I doubt it is a war souvenir, brobably from her childhood.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just found a ring with a snake and swastika on it????
    P
    Many

Default Re: just found a ring with a snake and swastika on it????

Sorry to hear of your loss, the ring is a cool, interesting keepsake, years ago a friend of mine bought a house from an old lady who lived there for 80 years, and he found an old leather keychain with a swastika on it, it was no doubt a religeous or good luck symbol used here well before the TR came along.

@My Dads Son: yes i was going through some jewelry of my moms i found this same ring or looks like it i would like to see a pic of the markings below the swastika that may be the only did you ever find out anything on your ring mines not broke and in great shape contact me please and perhapes we can talk about this thank you so very much rj

?

Reading this old post I remembered a photo of Hitler with a desktop swastika and a snake coiled in it.
    Does anyone know more about this variety of swastika?
    just found a ring with a snake and swastika on it????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2