Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Keissieger Abzeichen im Kreigsberufswettkampf

Article about: I have been offered this little collection. The KAK is by Brehmer, and is by the looks of it the last year of issue (1944 - poor pic). The pin itself looks OK, but it's hinge does not. I hav

?

Default Keissieger Abzeichen im Kreigsberufswettkampf

I have been offered this little collection. The KAK is by Brehmer, and is by the looks of it the last year of issue (1944 - poor pic). The pin itself looks OK, but it's hinge does not. I have not seen one with a step under the pin. I have seen both round and square wire catches. The other HJ badge might be a leaders badge, but I am unsure. Any help appreciated.
    I am assuming the SS dagger pin is 4th Reich.

Keissieger Abzeichen im KreigsberufswettkampfKeissieger Abzeichen im Kreigsberufswettkampf

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Keissieger Abzeichen im Kreigsberufswettkampf
    P
    Many

To be truthful, I have doubts on the entire lot. I would pass on it...The HJ leaders badge would be valuable, but it has the "kiss of death" coffin pin on the back. The large pin and the KAK both have crooked swastikas and the rest look like fantasy pieces. The WWI Marines cross may Possibly be a veterans organization tinny, but not worth loads-even if it Was real, which I seriously doubt.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks William. I thought that looked like a coffin pin but wasn't 100% sure, and the quality of the pieces compared to originals was poor. He says he has an SS helmet in storage, so we will see what abomination that turns out to be.

The "SS dagger" pin is a Polish copy of a 1970's British made fantasy design. It made me smile.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree it looks a bad bunch! Can you post close up shots of the Kreissieger?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hello
    in my opinion, no Kreissieger badge after 1939
    this one is dated 194?, so fake, I suppose
    cordially
    Didier

yip HJ badges are fake for sure.

?

Not holding out much hope on the SS helmet & blanket 'family heirlooms' then????

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    The "SS dagger" pin is a Polish copy of a 1970's British made fantasy design. It made me smile.

Cheers, Ade.
    A fake of a fantasy item. Unbelievable!!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.