Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver and Bronze

Article about: Here is Leistungsabzeichen der HJ in Silver and Bronze. The bronze one appears to have the pin replaced. Both are maker marked m1/101. Any feedback regarding their originality is appreciated

?

Here is one at Lakeside

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver and Bronze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver and Bronze
    P
    Many

There is really a lot of M1/101's out there. They're everywhere! :P

I see it being argued earlier in this thread that there were differences between initial issue and replacement badges. There is no difference between original first and replacement achievement badges other than the fact that one has the award serial number and the replacement has a "B". The "S" makes no sense and has never been explained by primary documents etc. When you combine that oddity with the a sudden and inexplicable use of a cheap and nasty construction method by two makers which is not seen on achievement badges that they produced later on then serious questions need to be addressed. Personally I woulod never buy an "S" badge purely because they have inferior quality but add the "S" on top and the bargepole gets a few feet longer.

I think that quality is a partial issue as I did some research and there are those marked with S made very well.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I think that quality is a partial issue as I did some research and there are those marked with S made very well.
    They are not "made very well". Did you not see the thread referenced earlier where an "S" badge was destroyed to show how inferior it was?

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    I did some research
    Can you show that research because I am definitely not convinced by your argument that "S" badges are "made very well".

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    They are not "made very well". Did you not see the thread referenced earlier where an "S" badge was destroyed to show how inferior it was?

Can you show that research because I am definitely not convinced by your argument that "S" badges are "made very well".
    I did see it and keep in mind it was only one that was destroyed.

By research, I mean looking and comparing photos of S marked badges found online. It is not decisive or comprehensive research and it is not meant to convince anybody.

For starters, please look at the photo of my S badge I posted, which was called good on 3 forums until the S thread came to light. It is not poorly made compare to similar ones online.

Again, I am not looking to argue, simply posting what I found. I paid $15 for my badge and I am not looking for validation to make it real - I am just interested behind the story of the S marking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3