Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver M1/101

Article about: Opinions on this item appreciated

?

Quote by KEVIN23 View Post
    Hi, Where would one find this article by Clyde Davis? I am not saying that there are not fakes of these, as there are fakes of most everything worth anything, Im just saying until certain, its a guess. We might be on the right path, but we are not there yet.
    Volume 21 number 2 and 3in the military advisor magazine. Page 29. You can order it on line, 6 US dollars each I think.

Bender-Publishing - The Military Advisor Magazine

Pic of covers

Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver M1/101
    Attached Images Attached Images Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver M1/101 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leistungsabzeichen der HJ Silver M1/101
    P
    Many

?

If someone has a copy, hint hint.....

I am sure, at one point, I had read something about this s mark, but cannot for the life of me remember where. Probably doing research after acquiring one. Although, it could have been just someones speculation too. On another note, there was a forger that marked his ek2s with 666, and one who marked em ss buckles with his phone #, so ... at this point, I believe anything is possible, and "now ive seen it all" is a phrase that I do not use.

?

Maybe someday the technology will be available to just scan an item and boom bad da bing....real or fake. Maybe a small hand held carbon 14 unit that uses lasers to test minute samples of an item.

Or maybe the forum can make an app that instantly scans photos of the badges and runs them through a database....like face recognition programs.

Till then these s marked badges will be in the same category as the shroud of Turin and Oak island.

OR the damn things are just crappy fakes. Which, if you are a purist....you have to agree with.

Quote by visor View Post
    Maybe someday the technology will be available to just scan an item and boom bad da bing....real or fake. Maybe a small hand held carbon 14 unit that uses lasers to test minute samples of an item.

Or maybe the forum can make an app that instantly scans photos of the badges and runs them through a database....like face recognition programs.

Till then these s marked badges will be in the same category as the shroud of Turin and Oak island.

OR the damn things are just crappy fakes. Which, if you are a purist....you have to agree with.
    OR, we just read and study and purchase wisely.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I have the first two down pact, little sketchy on the third still.

I knew this was going to be an adventure as soon as I bought my badge from Bunker.

The day it arrived I noticed the lack of silvering and this big stupid S.

It lay dormant in my cabinet, pleasantly seated upon its plastic perch.

Then I saw Meyle's post.

That is when I knew I had to dig!

Luckily there was a guy who ripped his apart and set it on fire....love the Internet.

Are none of the manufacturing process' recorded in the archives, or did they burn along with the amber room?

Someone, somewhere has to have something....clutching at straws.

Till that one guy, with that one reference shows up, we are at the mercy of Joe and his jimmy Hendrix experience testing.

i believe in studying Ralph, but what if the books are wrong? Anarchy I say!

Quote by visor View Post
    i believe in studying Ralph, but what if the books are wrong? Anarchy I say!
    As I said, we read and study and purchase wisely. If not sure, pass it by, unless you have some extra money to gamble with.
    I have been burnt in the past have most of us, I just try to do better now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

money to burn is a must in this field of collecting.
    The reference books cost more than my college books did...........Ha!

If this was a big item, I would be vomiting at the moment.
    Being such a fairly cheap item, I only feel slight discomfort in my bowels.
    Nothing a new M1/101 will not cure, or a good bowl of bran flakes.

Sometimes I feel like Rod Serling wrote the story of my life, I am going to wish this badge into the field.

So Ralph, how Should I post this badge on eBay.......extremely rare S variant, comes with a free pack of SA cigarettes found in a Bulgarian basement. If only I was a scum bag, this would be the future.

I wonder what Joe will burn next?

Hope my Eva Braun maxi pads are legit.....insert period here.

This is payback for me laughing at the champagne decal guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2