Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Miniature HJ proficiency badge purchased today

Article about: I'm focusing on collecting HJ items at the moment as i would really like to get a nice display going , thought i'd purchase this miniature HJ proficiency badge in black today to go next to m

?

Default Miniature HJ proficiency badge purchased today

I'm focusing on collecting HJ items at the moment as i would really like to get a nice display going , thought i'd purchase this miniature HJ proficiency badge in black today to go next to my standard size silver one , i know some of the black is wearing in places but i like that as i think it gives it character. Here she is maker stamp for Gustav Brehmer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Miniature HJ proficiency badge purchased today
    P
    Many

A nice honest example I like them in that condition!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Nick , i'll be on the hunt for the rest of the proficiency badges once my funds replenish. I really like some of the HJ displays shown on here especially with a HJ Dagger as a centerpiece , this great site certainly delivers lots of collecting inspiration.

I agree, I used to collect HJ and I loved the fascinating range of items and researching the incredible history of HJ
    My collecting focus has since moved to EK's and SS but I still very much enjoy looking at the great items posted on this forum. Have you read the lengthy 'Show your HJ items thread'?

Looking forward to seeing your collection grow

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks for the info nick , i shall check out that thread now as it sounds great , i also like SS items (wish i could afford them) I am yet to venture into Iron Crosses as yet. As i'd have to learn much more about those before delving into them. As there are so many variations etc. Thanks for the words of inspiration Nick , i am just starting out really - well a few months. But couldn't have even got this far without the help on this forum. Thanks again Nick and am checking out the HJ items thread now , Jimbo.

This reminds me of one I bought from a chap in New Zealand years ago. He never told me it was a miniature and sold it to me at the price of a full size one! The expense of shipping it back was not worth it so it now rests in the box of things I have no use for.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob,I have been caught by that trick a couple of times.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This reminds me of one I bought from a chap in New Zealand years ago. He never told me it was a miniature and sold it to me at the price of a full size one! The expense of shipping it back was not worth it so it now rests in the box of things I have no use for.
    Sounds bad Bob and sorry to hear that , though there are a lot of sellers to avoid out there , i have had 2 bad experiences with sellers so far. But the sad thing is they are out there in every hobby. Good thing is though there are some really great sellers aswell thank goodness. If you have any other HJ stuff that you have lying in a drawer that you would like to sell by all means let me know

?

Sorry to hear about it happening to you too Harry , Sadly happens to the best of us mate.

Postmortimer
    ?

Default HJ Proficiency Badge?

I found this badge at work and I really don't know much about this stuff. How can I tell if it's fake or legit?Miniature HJ proficiency badge purchased today

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniature HJ proficiency badge purchased today  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast