Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Needd help! WWII German pennant?

Article about: This Pennant or flag was with the Teno dagger and wound medal that was given to me, I have no history other than My Father-in-law who gave this to me 15-20 years ago was a WWII vet and these

Default Needd help! WWII German pennant?

This Pennant or flag was with the Teno dagger and wound medal that was given to me, I have no history other than My Father-in-law who gave this to me 15-20 years ago was a WWII vet and these he brought home after the war
    any help would be appreciated the Pennant is 37 inches long and 19 inches wide, 2 of the 2 clips are attached. above the 704 is a number 9 but it appears blacked out both sides are the same see attached photosNeedd help!  WWII German pennant?Needd help!  WWII German pennant?Needd help!  WWII German pennant?Needd help!  WWII German pennant?Needd help!  WWII German pennant?Needd help!  WWII German pennant?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Needd help!  WWII German pennant?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum. It is a unit wimple for the Bund Deutsche Madel(Organization of Young Women), which was a branch of the Hitler Youth. If you use our search engine and enter BDM, you will get a lot of hits. The number indicates the location of the unit. Possibly one of our membership has that information for you.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

thanks for the information, that was a big help. I see several similar being bought for $300.00 to $650.00 is this right?

its a nice pennant.look great on the wall.

moved to the Hitler Youth subforum where you will likely receive more comments.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This is a Jungmädel pennant. BDM pennants of this type (with the group/untergau numbers stitched in) were red/white

I havent seen them with a number crossed out before, recycling?