Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

New collector

Article about: Thanks very much Leon ! One item I've wanted for a very long time is the 1st extra edition of the Dec 7, 1941, Honolulu star bulletin. Odds of finding one are rare! At this point ill have to

Thanks very much Leon !
    One item I've wanted for a very long time is the 1st extra edition of the Dec 7, 1941, Honolulu star bulletin.
    Odds of finding one are rare!
    At this point ill have to settle for an original reprint lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New collector
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Susan from a fellow Aussie

Welcome to the forum Susan, there are several decent militaria dealers around and you'll find some nice collectibles in the classifieds here. As far as hitler / Eva Braun items go, pretty hard to track these things down and know for sure that they are what they are supposed to be. I have a small plate taken from the fuhrerbunker in Berlin just days after hitlers suicide, the reason I bought it was the provenence that came with the piece, I'd suggest that if you find anything personally related to hitler or Eva Braun, check the provenence, make sure it can be checked and post the item and provenence here. Good luck!

Nice to have you with us Susan! You are very welcome here

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Bella010908 View Post
    Hi there guys!
    I'm a new collector and I'm in need of some help.
    Can anyone suggest some trustworthy dealers of milataria?
    And is there much out there when it comes to hitler or Eva Braun?

Kind regards

Susan
    Welcome to the forum. With personality items it is best to be very careful. Many fakes are offered and sold unfortunately and it seems new collectors are the victims of the fakes by a large part. Study items of interest before you decide to buy, and if in doubt post items and ask others here for opinions or search the forums for examples that have been shown. Never depend upon any seller or dealer to authenticate items for you. It is a fun hobby but can be frustrating especially if money is lost on fake items. Proceed carefully with purchases and don't be in a rush to build a collection. Studying items and learning are a large part of the hobby.

Welcome to the forum!...

There always seems to be AH formal silverware available here and there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3