MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Not sure what to call it....

Article about: No the answer is not the same you told him it had a missing pin show me one with a pin and I will stand down and you can teach me something I dont want to mislead people here.

Default Not sure what to call it....

Like it says in the title I am not sure what to call it, but here is a photo. Any information on what this is would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Not sure what to call it....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Not sure what to call it....

Winter relief missing the pin. DJ and about 5.00

This has no missing pin, it had string through it and is known as a WHW-DJH (Deutsches Jugendherbergwerk/German Youth Hostel Works) donation badges, which there were six badges in the series, and they were made of both plastic and glass.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    This has no missing pin, it had string through it and is known as a WHW-DJH (Deutsches Jugendherbergwerk/German Youth Hostel Works) donation badges, which there were six badges in the series, and they were made of both plastic and glass.
    Eric
    Not being combative but WHW is Winter Relief and "Deutsches Jugendherbergwerk" is DJ. Whether it hung from a rope or attached by a pin makes no matter in valuation nor what its called. So save the hand book and its pretty clear what it is.

Best,

Kris

Just trying to add some extra info sine yours was so short but a pin setup would be a new one I have not seen one and would affect the value to me.
    One with a pin could be rare Maybe i'm wrong.
    Eric

Just trying to add some extra info sine yours was so short but a pin setup would be a new one I have not seen one and would affect the value to me.
    One with a pin could be rare Maybe i'm wrong.
    Eric
    I appreciate that, I was looking at a guy with 3 posts and a relief pin, these are recognized as Winter relief pins and DJ is pretty much self explanatory. If he hits a search engine for "Winter Relief" he will get an education on these. My reply was short because anyone that can use a browser could use that to educate himself as opposed to leaning on a forum. And not for nothing its posted in the HJ forum.

Not sure of the value of this particular pin, but generally they are fairly low.

Best,

Kris

I agree the on low price but I take more time for a new member he is on post 3 and I want him to come back.
    Still nice item.
    welcome to the forum by the way.

Eric

I agree the on low price but I take more time for a new member he is on post 3 and I want him to come back.
    Still nice item and on the bottom if i'm not wrong is Sieg (Victory).
    welcome to the forum by the way.

Eric
    Eric,

He is already on the DJ forum, if you want to help him; teach him to learn and not lean. If you want to split hairs I am not the guy to do it with if you see me comment. I look at more than a post whether its a 3rd or whatever. I gave him what he needed and nothing more.

Best,

Kris

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    Eric,

He is already on the DJ forum, if you want to help him; teach him to learn and not lean. If you want to split hairs I am not the guy to do it with if you see me comment. I look at more than a post whether its a 3rd or whatever. I gave him what he needed and nothing more.

Best,

Kris
    No hair even has a split end here. I just like to help if I can. Never heard of too much info before and Admin wants us to use German terms when we can.
    These post are used for Reff years later on our Data base. Sorry for my extra add info.

No hair even has a split end here. I just like to help if I can. Never heard of too much info before and Admin wants us to use German terms when we can.
    These post are used for Reff years later on our Data base. Sorry for my extra add info.
    Eric,

Extra input is fine, but the answer was the same. If admin wants to use German that is quite fine as well, but at the same time I would imagine they would want to come up on the engines under key words. And there is a market here in the U.S. I use the engines so I know how they work and believe me Winter Relief is a fine addition in the English language. However uncivilized we are, we can manage search engines and thought. Its not very difficult unless your an admin and trust me they think too mcuh. If I cross admin I am sure they will tell me.

Best,

Kris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast