Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

OK here is the HJ Flute

Article about: I always loved female flute players in foreign ports.

?

I always loved female flute players in foreign ports.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OK here is the HJ Flute
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    have seen a few of these before, very nice and quirky item!!

as far as i know there is no RZM M10 list for musical instruments etc known on the internet i know believe even all the lists that around online contains many mistakes

that being said a member of the HJ research forum listed 5 known makers for M10 in 1938 in the RZM section over there!

take a peek
    RZM hersteller list - Hitler Youth Forum - Page 3

p.s the unmarked flutes in cases selling on ebay will be impossible to prove they were hj as they were used by diff orgs thats why they are so cheap, i am sure das reich sold one like you show a few years back for about a couple of hundred UK pounds

Ewan
    Ewan,
    Thank you for your contribution to this thread. I will check out the link and consider the valuation you referenced at the dealer site you mentioned. That seems in line with what I would gather for such an item. I agree it is a quirky item not seen that often. As far as maker M10/16 maybe a mystery for some time.
    Best,
    Anzel

?

The logo looks like Nazi Prussion... I have a similar SA tinnie that resembles the eagle ...
    Probably not though... Good luck on the quest for information...Gwar

?

Gwar,
    Would you mind posting your tinnie here?

?

If I can find it yes.....

This one time at band camp..........oh nevermind LOL

?

Default Maybe..

I hope this may help you....Gwar
    P.S. I thought this was a S.A..... I am probably mistaken as it is not marked as such.....
    roughly translated a marching area or district I believe A rally of some sorts...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OK here is the HJ Flute  
    Last edited by Gwar; 10-10-2013 at 04:58 AM.

What it sounds like.. Sandner B Fife. - YouTube

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I hope this may help you....Gwar
    P.S. I thought this was a S.A..... I am probably mistaken as it is not marked as such.....
    roughly translated a marching area or district I believe A rally of some sorts...
    Gear,
    Thanks for posting this great item! Now that the fife is on its way to my nest I would like to find like insignias. Much like Ade stated earlier, I have seen this style on other HJ items. My thought is I will need a nice pre war belt and buckle setup to attach it to. I have a late war setup and another setup (nice buckle) but with unmarked leather belt. I could not pass this one up only because I don't know when or if I will have a chance to obtain one. A few member as you know have DJ trumpet banners within their collections. I hope to add one now and perhaps start a band. DJ Floyd playing "pigs on the comets wings"

The eagle clutching a sword and hammer is the symbol used for the H.J. Bannfahne and the D.J. Jungbannfahne. This symbol was taken from these items and used on various H.J. documents, tinnies, badges, etc. The flags are very collectible items as only one per Bann or Jungbann was used in the period, probably only a few thousand used, with many lost since that time. Photos are not mine but posted to show examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OK here is the HJ Flute   OK here is the HJ Flute  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast