Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons

Article about: got this from a friend today but dont know what about or if they are real, he found them at a bootsale last weekend

Default Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons

got this from a friend today but dont know what about or if they are real, he found them at a bootsale last weekend
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons   Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons  

Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons   Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons  

Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some Hj Landjahr Patches and Buttons

The Buttons are nice org. HJ/BDM, but the patch ! im not quit sure about that....

Regards.

Quote by metho31 View Post
    The Buttons are nice org. HJ/BDM, but the patch ! im not quit sure about that....

Regards.
    thanks so far

I dont recognise that patch as Landjahr.

As Metho says the buttons are good !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    I dont recognise that patch as Landjahr.

As Metho says the buttons are good !

Nick

have a look at this links there are some informations about this patch style, but this are just the one i found on google

H.J. and D.J. Cloth Insignia: Schwert und Scholle insignia

WIR ERLEBEN DAS LANDJAHR. : HITLERJUGEND - BDM - PFADFINDER (6) : Deutsches Reich 1933 - 1945 - André Hüsken Militaria

Interesting Landjahr insignia. I've never seen that style before. The example from my blogsite shown in the link is a handmade example. I don't know what it was used for. It is larger than a Gebiets triangle. Wim Saris thought perhaps it is from a pennant or something. I've not seen any photos of this style insignia being worn on a uniform.

Here is a link to a trumpet banner shown on WAF that is from the Landjahr and depicts this insignia.

Schwert und Scholle Banner - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

One thing to note, on cloth items and documents I've only seen this symbol in green and whilte coloring before.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Here is a link to a trumpet banner shown on WAF that is from the Landjahr and depicts this insignia.

Schwert und Scholle Banner - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

One thing to note, on cloth items and documents I've only seen this symbol in green and whilte coloring before.
    thanks for the info, the banner looks nice, who knows what for this things where but i made a blacklight test today and no shine at all, can this insignia or patch maybe something like a present after the landjahr, and when the sigrune blog is yours frank then please send me a pm including your adress and i cut you one done and send you a free example for your blog and collection (i got them for free too so no damage done at this end)

A very generous offer, thank you. I would really like to have one of these "hands on" for a close inspection. PM sent!