Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Stone Mint HJ cap and ?

Article about: Hi All, I just picked up this HJ cap and pin from the classifieds, I am sure you saw the related threads about it, it comes with very good provenence, the cap is stone mint, it looks like it

Default Stone Mint HJ cap and ?

Hi All,
    I just picked up this HJ cap and pin from the classifieds, I am sure you saw the related threads about it, it comes with very good provenence, the cap is stone mint, it looks like it came out of a 1935 time machine! the pin is nicely marked RZM 1/78, here is my question, should I stick the pin on the front of the cap? I am not sure how they wore these early ones, if they just kept them plain with the eagle or put the pin on the front to go with, I think it looks better with the pin on it, anyone have any idea how this was worn? it looks great with my other HJ items, comments and suggestions are always welcomed and as always thank you!
    Stone Mint HJ cap and ?Stone Mint HJ cap and ?Stone Mint HJ cap and ?Stone Mint HJ cap and ?Stone Mint HJ cap and ?Stone Mint HJ cap and ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stone Mint HJ cap and ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Stone Mint HJ cap and ?

Nice cap.

?

Great set of HJ items, that cap is in excellent condition.

Thanks guys, amyone know if the pin belongs on the cap?

Well I put the pin on the cap, and added some other items from a boy scouts 1937 visit to berlin in my HJ display. it came out nice.
    Stone Mint HJ cap and ?

I've seen caps both ways-with and without the pin badge. Your cap looks excellent with the badge! Nice pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I agree with William - it does look a lot better with the pin.........!
    Regards,

Steve.