Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts about my new HJ armband

Article about: Hellou! I buy this armband, what is yours opinions about it? The tag in it?? It is nearly mint condition. Hitler Jugend artifacts are quite new thing to me, so all help is needed I have read

?

Default Thoughts about my new HJ armband

Hellou!
    I buy this armband, what is yours opinions about it? The tag in it?? It is nearly mint condition. Hitler Jugend artifacts are quite new thing to me, so all help is needed I have read a long time ago somewhere, that allied capture thousands of unused HJ armbands at the end of the war, and bring them home as a souvenier. And also other armbands as well. Is it true, or is it just a "story" ,who knows .

-Niko
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts about my new HJ armband   Thoughts about my new HJ armband  

Thoughts about my new HJ armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts about my new HJ armband
    P
    Many

Nice original!

Niko,

Very nice armband, The tag is of course a bonus.. As far as the story of "thousands being captured", you have to take that at face value.. A lot of items were brought back by Soldiers as we are all aware.. But over time the stories are added to and embellished to bring more appeal and WOW factor...so just beware of all the stories.. It is a nice period original HJ armband...

I don't how many times I have heard "Found in an attic,,, or found in barn in Normandy stories"....

Smitty

?

Yes that is true. Where i buy this, he doesnt tell me any of stories. But i have those stories in my mind And you are right Smitty, must be careful, at least if someone is selling an item for you, and telling stories after stories about that item. Like, if there are too much of stories where that item is from, or maybe is from.
    But it is very nice to hear yours opinions of that armband, that makes me happy, because it went so long time to hunting good HJ armband.

-Niko

It looks a nice original armband to me but not seen a label like that with no space for the roll number.
    I’d like to hear from the experts on this.
    Regards David

very nice original item!