Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Two BDM Wimpels

Article about: These are two BDM wimpels I used to own. They are of a style I have seldom seen. The first is for BDM Untergau 397. The second is for Jungmadel Untergau 615. As you can see in the close up o

Default Two BDM Wimpels

These are two BDM wimpels I used to own. They are of a style I have seldom seen. The first is for BDM Untergau 397. The second is for Jungmadel Untergau 615. As you can see in the close up of the eagles, the embroidery work is very fine. I believe the Untergau615 wimpel came out of the Sudetanland about 15 years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two BDM Wimpels   Two BDM Wimpels  

Two BDM Wimpels   Two BDM Wimpels  

BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two BDM Wimpels
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Bob.

?

Those are beautiful pennants. I have never seen any other then in books. I imagine they are fairly rare. Too bad you no longer have them. Thanks for sharing the images.

Hummel

Very nice Bob ... someday sell me one .

I remember seeing those for the first time over on WAF a few years ago and loving them. They were stunning then and they are stunning now. I couldn't afford them if they came up for sale but it's good to know that they survived and are in a collection somewhere being looked after.

wont find better examples of BDM Wimples, trying to find these is a hard task